The Microsoft Retailer is a handy option to obtain and set up apps in your Home windows pc. Nonetheless, you could sometimes encounter errors when making an attempt to launch the Microsoft Retailer or set up apps from it.
You possibly can carry out a reset or clear the cache to repair many issues with the app. Right here we present you learn how to reset Microsoft Retailer in Home windows 11 and 10 methods.
reset Microsoft Retailer from Settings
You possibly can entry the superior choices for the Microsoft Retailer app in Settings to carry out a reset or restore. Observe these steps to reset the app by way of Settings.
- press win + i to open up Adjustment,
- Within the left pane, click on Apps tab.
- In the fitting pane, click on on Apps and Options.
- You possibly can scroll by means of the app record or find it utilizing the search bar Microsoft Retailer Utility.
- Then, click on three level menu Subsequent to Microsoft Retailer, choose Extra superior choices,
- scroll down reset part. click on right here reparing If you wish to restore the app.
- If not, click on reset, then press reset As soon as once more to verify the motion.
Clear Home windows Retailer Cache by way of Command Immediate
In case you do not wish to reset Microsoft Retailer, you should utilize the WSReset.exe software to clear the app’s cache. It’s a built-in Command Immediate utility that rapidly clears the cache and launches the Microsoft Retailer.
To clear Microsoft Retailer cache:
- press Win + R key to open run Dialogue.
- sort CMD and click on Okay to open command immediate.
- Within the Command Immediate window, sort the next command and press Enter to execute:
- Upon execution, you will notice a clean window related to the Microsoft Retailer. It could take a while for the software to clear the cache, so watch for it to finish.
As soon as full, the software will mechanically shut and launch the Microsoft Retailer. Now you’ll be able to proceed to put in or replace the app with none drawback.
Reset Microsoft Retailer to troubleshoot points
You possibly can repair widespread Microsoft Retailer errors and different issues by clearing the app cache. If that does not work, reset the app to revive the default setting. If the issue persists, then discover different issues that might be stopping Microsoft Retailer from opening.