The Montgomery County Public Library will provide free on-line workshops for job seekers and entrepreneurs via its HIRE (Serving to People Attain Employment) program.
Montgomery County Public Libraries (MCPLS) is providing on-line workshops and one-on-one periods to help job seekers and entrepreneurs all through the month of April. All workshops are free and are provided just about.
Rent Session Particulars
- When: All through April, each Monday: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Join a digital/confidential face-to-face assembly with a profession counselor for recommendation and help in your job search. register:
Monday, April 4:1-3 PM Job Search Methods (In a Pandemic)
Wednesday, April 6: 1-3 pm The right way to put together to your digital job interview
- Learn to differentiate your self from different candidates, put together for Zoom, package deal your expertise, inform your story, put together for difficult questions, and really feel extra assured in your subsequent interview. Register: https://mcpl.libnet.data/occasion/6376568
Tuesday, April 12: 1-2 pm Google Drive Fundamentals
Tuesday, April 19: 10-11:30 am Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Are you simply beginning your entrepreneurial journey? This workshop will cowl the basics of constructing a enterprise and enable you decide in case you are able to turn into a small enterprise proprietor. Introduced in partnership with the Maryland Ladies’s Enterprise Heart. Register: https://mcpl.libnet.data/occasion/6377009
Tuesday/Thursday, April 19 & 21: 5:30-8 PM LinkedIn Boot Camp for 45+ Job Seekers (Classes I & II)
- This standard two-session/two-day workshop focuses on each the mechanics and technique of utilizing LinkedIn as a software to have a profitable job search. Register: https://mcpl.libnet.data/occasion/5958971
Wednesday, April 20: 10:30am-12:30pm The right way to Apply for Jobs with Montgomery County Gov.