Forward of the upcoming Patch Tuesday, Microsoft has launched a preview model of the KB5017389 replace for Home windows 11.
KB5017389 is a cumulative replace for Home windows 11 2022 Replace — or Home windows 11 22H2 if you happen to choose. This can be a non-security replace, however addresses an extended checklist of found points.
Along with all of the enhancements and modifications, KB5017389 additionally delivers the primary servicing stack replace for Home windows 11 2022 Replace, taking it as much as model 22621.378. Home windows 11 can also be required to construct 22621.608.
Regardless of the lengthy checklist of fixes, the replace, sadly, would not repair the issues which have compelled Microsoft to cease some individuals from putting in the Home windows 11 2022 replace.
The complete checklist of modifications will be seen beneath:
- Resolves a problem that affected some apps that weren’t signed by the Microsoft Retailer. You will have to reinstall them after upgrading the OS.
- Resolves points that trigger updates to the Microsoft Retailer to fail.
- Addresses a problem that prevented you from signing in to varied Microsoft Workplace 365 apps. This impacts Outlook, Phrase, Groups, and so forth.
- Updates the beginning date for Daylight Saving Time in Chile. It would begin from September 11, 2022 as a substitute of September 4, 2022.
- Addresses a problem affecting the Home windows Search service. This causes the indexing progress for the service to be sluggish.
- Addresses a problem that impacts some processors. This downside happens once you activate Hyper-V and Kernel Direct Reminiscence Entry (DMA) safety.
- Addresses a problem affecting the static IP of a community. The issue causes the configuration of the static IP to be inconsistent. Due to this, community adapter configuration() sporadically fail.
- Resolves a problem affecting Activity Supervisor. It stops working once you change between mild and darkish mode or change the colour of the accent.
- Addresses a problem affecting the font of three Chinese language characters. Whenever you format these characters as daring, the width dimension is wrong.
- Resolves a problem that impacts graphics drivers that use d3d9on12.dll,
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol reduces the facility used when in sleep mode on some units.
- Addresses a problem that forces IE mode tabs to reload in session.
- Addresses a problem that impacts window.open in IE mode.
- Addresses a problem efficiently opening a browser window in IE mode to show a PDF file. Afterwards, looking to a different IE mode website in the identical window fails.
- Addresses a problem affecting the Microsoft Japanese Enter Methodology Editor (IME). Whenever you use some third-party digital desktops, the textual content reconversion fails.
- Addresses a problem that would trigger an utility to cease responding. This will occur if the enter queue overflows.
- The XML Paper Specification (XPS) addresses an issue affecting the viewers. This will forestall you from opening XPS recordsdata in some non-English languages. These embody some Japanese and Chinese language character encodings. This challenge impacts XPS and Open XPS (OXPS) recordsdata.
- Resolves a problem that creates a replica print queue. Due to this, the unique print queue stops working.
- Addresses a problem that would bypass MSHTML and ActiveX guidelines for Home windows Defender Utility Management (WDAC).
- Addresses a problem affecting Miracast UI. Whenever you forged to units that use DeviceObjectType:Aep generally it stops in a short time.
- Provides extra dynamic widget content material to your taskbar with notification badging. Whenever you open the widget board, a banner seems on the high of the board. It offers extra particulars on what triggers the notification badge.
- Resolves a problem affecting SharedPC Account Supervisor. The issue prevents it from deleting a number of accounts in the course of the cleanup.
- solves an issue that causes LogonUI.exe to cease working. Due to this, you can not dismiss the lock display screen to see the credentials display screen.
- Resolves a problem that affected twin SIM calling. if you happen to select no sim Provoke a name in your telephone and in your gadget, twin sim performance doesn’t work.
- Addresses a problem that impacts FindNextFileNameW() Celebration. It might probably leak reminiscence.
- Addresses an issue affecting Robocopy. Fails to set file to appropriate modified time when utilizing robocopy /Is various.
- Addresses a problem that impacts cldflt.sys, A Cease error happens when it’s used with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Addresses a problem affecting roaming person profiles. After you register or out, a few of your settings are usually not restored.
- Resolves a problem affecting the LanmanWorkstation service. It leaks reminiscence once you mount a community drive.
You may obtain this replace by checking for non-compulsory updates in Home windows Replace or by downloading immediately from the Microsoft Replace Catalog